Long time no see...

Well, first I should apologise for having such an extremely long period of time between posts.  Real life took us by a bit of a suprise in September last year when hubby and I found out we were expecting our first baby!  I was quite ill throughout the pregnancy so WoW went totally on the back burner until our little girl was born in May this year!


Although before I took a break from raiding, I'm pleased to say that after a LOT of hard work, my raid team finally downed the Lich King, and also that silly purple dragon in Ruby Sanctum.  Yay!  :)


So we had a party!  Brewfest is such a good time for these kind of festivities!


When the Cataclysm hit Azeroth, I didn't exactly get off to a quick start on all the gearing required...I found myself logging on, thinking about doing a random dungeon, deciding I was too tired and couldn't be bothered, and logging out again.  Pregnancy does different things to different people, but with me it just made me incredibly tired, especially after an already long day at work.  So after downing a couple of the first few Cata bosses, I made the decision to quit raiding until after the baby was born to avoid holding my raid group back.  I'm yet to get back into it, as I still find myself unable to devote the kind of time needed to get the gear I would need, what with the demands of a young baby.


I have therefore decided to use what little time I have in-game these days to get back into achievement hunting as it's the kind of thing you can pick up and put down relatively easily.  I'm really enjoying just pootling around and taking in the scenery as I go.


Here's to re-discovery and getting excited about the game again!

CW
x

No comments:

Post a Comment